Another glass of wine, just one more episode on Netflix, a little more scrolling on Instagram…Women are numbing out at ever-increasing rates. Why? What is it about our lives that makes us feel so overwhelmed? What might change if we figured out how to build lives that we like?
Ordering Your Priorities: Building a Life Well Lived is an immensely practical Bible study that will help you put the most important things first. We’ll begin by paying attention to the One who made us, because He can best tell us what we need for our lives to run well.
Ordering Your Priorities, an eight-lesson Bible study, is ideal if you...
- Are ready to discover not only what matters most in life but also how to prioritize those things
- Long to feel satisfied at the end of the day, knowing that you’ve loved your family not just in your heart but also in your schedule
- Want to create a life that you don’t need to escape
A series of talks accompanies this Bible study.
Tips for Using e-Books
An e-book is a digital version of a book. It can be read on electronic devices, such as phones, tablets, e-readers, or computers. eBooks are designed for use on electronic devices only and cannot be printed.
e-Books require an e-book reader (or e-reader) in order to be opened and read. An e-book reader may come standard on your device or may need to be added to your device via a free download or free app.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your time with Jesus. Here are a few suggestions from our WWP team on using your e-book Bible study:
1. Use the Notes feature in your e-reader
In order to experience real transformation, we encourage you to engage with the content of our Bible studies—reading and journaling your answers to the questions. Use the Notes feature of your e-reader to answer questions and make notes in your study guide.
2. Highlight words and sentences for quick reference
Does something resonate with you? A particular Bible verse convict your heart? Use the Highlight feature of your e-reader to mark the passage so you can quickly find it later.
3. Journal outside your study guide
You might find it helpful to use a journal alongside your e-book Bible study. Any notebook will do! Use a journal to take notes, record thoughts, list prayer requests, or simply to write about how God is speaking to you through the study.
Click here to download the Leader's Guide.
Connect Coffee Talks
A series of Connect Coffee Talks accompany this Bible study. Choose how to watch or listen to these talks:
- Complementary access to view online
- Purchase video downloads and save to your device
- Purchase audio downloads and save to your device
- Order DVDs to be shipped to you
Beautiful art to grace your home, or just about anywhere! Print out and display these gorgeous Scripture Memory Verses somewhere in your house. Click the image below to download beautiful, free scripture printables.