Discovering Our Dignity DVD
The Discovering Our Dignity DVD is a three-disc set featuring six Connect Coffee Talks by WWP Founder and Chief Purpose Officer Lisa Brenninkmeyer.
1. Dignity Through Purpose (30:59)
2. Leah and Rachel - Dignity without Comparison (25:51)
3. Abigail - Going it Alone (26:51)
4. Esther - This is Your Moment (31:45)
5. Martha - Does what I do Matter? (31:56)
6. Mary - Untying the Knots (34:10)
The Connect Coffee Talks are an essential part of Discovering Our Dignity and are required in order to complete the Bible study.
Discovering our Dignity gives us modern-day advice from women of the Bible. Ancient wisdom, sage advice, sorrowful failures and woundedness…
In Discovering our Dignity, we learn that women of the Old and New Testament were sometimes as flawed and broken as we can be. Yet, the power of God worked in their lives.
Through their stories recorded in Scripture, they reach out to touch our “present” in a tender, honest and loving way–woman to woman.