Opening Your Heart Video Download Talk 1
The Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point Bible study features six Connect Coffee Talks by WWP Founder and Chief Purpose Officer Lisa Brenninkmeyer.
Talk 1: Four Steps to Walking with Purpose (32:27)
The Connect Coffee Talks are an essential part of Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point and are required in order to complete the Bible study.
Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point is the foundational course, designed for women who are new to Walking with Purpose as well as those with more experience in Bible Study! Join us as we take a deeper dive into the core questions that we need to wrestle with if we want to experience all that God has for us.Some of the questions we’ll explore:
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What does the Eucharist have to do with my friendship with Christ?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
- What challenges will I face in my efforts to follow Jesus more closely?