Do you feel pulled in many directions? Do you find it hard to balance the demands placed on your time? Is it difficult to manage all the details thrown your way? God wants to support and help us so that we can be our best in every season of our lives.
Come along on a journey throughout Scripture as we discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to our daily challenges. In this study, we’ll explore Biblical ideas for managing life’s pace and pressure while living with calm and steadiness. Your lifestyle of health and holiness awaits.
Try Keeping in Balance if you…
- Are tired of projecting an image of “perfect”
- Have trouble making God your highest priority
- Can’t find enough time to give to loved ones
- Have unrealistic expectations of yourself and others
- Need help setting healthy boundaries
A series of talks accompanies this 22-lesson Bible study. Click the Connect Coffee Talks tab to choose how to access these talks.
Click here to download the Leader's Guide.
Connect Coffee Talks
A series of Connect Coffee Talks accompany this Bible study. Choose how to watch or listen to these talks:
- Complimentary access to view online
Purchase video downloads and save to your device
- Purchase audio downloads and save to your device
Order DVDs to be shipped to you
Beautiful art to grace your home, or just about anywhere! Print out and display these gorgeous Scripture Memory Verses somewhere in your house. Click the image below to download beautiful, free scripture printables.