Harmony: Keeping in Balance Young Adult Series, Part I is a five-lesson Bible study that helps you get a grip on your life by looking at the importance of authenticity, setting priorities, managing expectations, and having healthy relationships. You will also explore finding a balance between mediocrity and perfectionism so that you can become the woman God created you to be without stressing or striving.
Within Harmony, you will receive the following:
- Five lessons based on Scripture readings
- Reflections and intentional prayer time
- Saint stories
- Space to set personal resolutions and goals
- Illustrated Bible verse for personal memorization
- Space for weekly prayer intentions
Harmony: Keeping in Balance Young Adult Series, Part I can be used to personally build your knowledge of Scripture meditation and prayer, or you can gather your tribe and begin the journey to deeper friendships and fruitful truths.
Table of Contents
Click here to download the free Leader's Guide.