Women of the Old and New Testaments were as flawed and broken as we can be, yet the power of God worked in their lives. Discovering Our Dignity will allow you to learn from their experiences and uncover ways to deal with unwanted circumstances and deferred hopes.
Through their stories recorded in Scripture, women of the Bible reach out to touch our “present” in a tender, honest and loving way—woman to woman—with ancient wisdom, sage advice, and insights from sorrowful failures and emotional wounds.
Learn how God worked in the lives of Biblical women:
- Sisters Leah and Rachel overcame jealousy when they learned that God offered all that they really needed
- Abigail’s faith was so strong she didn’t despair, no matter how unpleasant life was with her husband
- Deborah had been given grace by God to act as His prophet, for the good of her people
- Mary the Blessed Mother’s “yes” to God—her fiat—changed everything. How else did her words and deeds influence Jesus, and vice-versa?
A series of talks accompanies this 22-lesson Bible study. Click the Connect Coffee Talks tab to choose how to access these talks.
Tips for Using e-Books
An e-book is a digital version of a book. It can be read on electronic devices, such as phones, tablets, e-readers, or computers. eBooks are designed for use on electronic devices only and cannot be printed.
e-Books require an e-book reader (or e-reader) in order to be opened and read. An e-book reader may come standard on your device or may need to be added to your device via a free download or free app.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your time with Jesus. Here are a few suggestions from our WWP team on using your e-book Bible study:
1. Use the Notes feature in your e-reader
In order to experience real transformation, we encourage you to engage with the content of our Bible studies—reading and journaling your answers to the questions. Use the Notes feature of your e-reader to answer questions and make notes in your study guide.
2. Highlight words and sentences for quick reference
Does something resonate with you? A particular Bible verse convict your heart? Use the Highlight feature of your e-reader to mark the passage so you can quickly find it later.
3. Journal outside your study guide
You might find it helpful to use a journal alongside your e-book Bible study. Any notebook will do! Use a journal to take notes, record thoughts, list prayer requests, or simply to write about how God is speaking to you through the study.
Click here to download the Leader's guide.
Connect Coffee Talks
A series of Connect Coffee Talks accompany this Bible study. Choose how to watch or listen to these talks:
- Complimentary access to view online
Purchase video downloads and save to your device
- Purchase audio downloads and save to your device
Order DVDs to be shipped to you
Beautiful art to grace your home, or just about anywhere! Print out and display these gorgeous Scripture Memory Verses somewhere in your house. Click the image below to download beautiful, free scripture printables.