“When I feel adrift and confused, prayer tethers my heart to God’s. He’s looking for honesty. He longs for an encounter with the real you.” —Lisa Brenninkmeyer
Walking with Purpose is pleased to offer a beautiful, comprehensive prayer journal, suitable for beginner and seasoned journalers alike. Praying from the Heart: Guided Prayer Journal is a private space to share your thoughts and feelings with God and anything He brings to your mind as you pray. This unique journal also includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to use the journal and enrich your prayer life from author Lisa Brenninkmeyer
- Two gold ribbons to mark important places
- A deluxe linen hard cover with embossed gold lettering that combines beauty with durability
- Lisa’s “I Declares”—special prayers to address various needs, such as fear of the future and regret over the past—to prompt your own journaling
- Space for your personal prayer lists, plus sample prayers for the different people in your life
- A colorful 2-sided bookmark
Praying from the Heart: Guided Prayer Journal includes 200 journaling pages. Designed to help you write for 100 days, each page is printed on high-quality, heavyweight paper. Plus, every twenty days you’ll find a special “Ebenezer Stone” page for reflection about the ways in which God took care of you, cultivating the practice of gratitude.
Writing in your Praying from the Heart: Guided Prayer Journal will help you to express a greater depth of intimacy toward the Lord (as opposed to praying silently in your head), and it will motivate you to pray regularly. This journal makes a wonderful gift!
5.8 x 8.7 inches; 272 pages